Page 1 of 1

Gun registration seems like a bad thing to me

Posted: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 10:56:39
by TacticalMom
Gun registration seems like a bad thing to me. But having some one that says hey it happened here, and this is where it went is a good argument. Always nice to back up your feelings and views with real world examples.

"Living in Canada, Sun News Network anchor Brian Lilley has already seen where seemingly innocent gun control measures can lead. During a news broadcast this week, Lilley warned Americans that gun registration led to gun confiscation in Canada, and the same thing will happen in the U.S. if citizens don’t defend their Second Amendment rights."

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02 ... fiscation/

Re: Gun registration seems like a bad thing to me

Posted: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 11:41:51
by skeeterss0

Re: Gun registration seems like a bad thing to me

Posted: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 11:48:27
by TacticalMom
skeeterss0 wrote:They have already started:

http://theintelhub.com/2013/02/08/here- ... fiscation/
oh my God...

Re: Gun registration seems like a bad thing to me

Posted: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 12:22:29
by GeneFrenkle
The Democrat's response

Image

Re: Gun registration seems like a bad thing to me

Posted: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 12:32:50
by Reverenddel
And why NY Gun Owners have already decided that they're not "selling, giving, or registering" anything in protest of the violations of their civil rights.

Powerful stuff when you awaken the sleeping giant.

Re: Gun registration seems like a bad thing to me

Posted: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 12:34:06
by VACoastie
Skeeters, One piece caught my eye is this:
"A group of anti-American gun grabbers, led by Democrats who control the state Legislature."

Then below that:
“California has always been a leader on the issue of gun safety,” Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa said. “New York has stepped up and stepped forward. California needs to answer the call.”

As if screwing with peoples rights is some kind of 'nanana-booboo stick your head in doodoo' childish game.

I stopped reading after that because my blood pressure didn't need to be raised any more. I also had to edit this while writing because my sailors mouth got in the way of my pleasantries...

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Re: Gun registration seems like a bad thing to me

Posted: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 12:35:17
by mamabearCali
I think it is time for all patriots to leave the land of the fruits and nuts to the fruits and nuts, or seek a partition of the state. I keep encouraging my brother to leave there, but his wife's family is all from there, their business is there...it is a hard thing to do, but I think it must be done.

Re: Gun registration seems like a bad thing to me

Posted: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 12:46:03
by Taggure
Do I have any weapons here in the house?

I am sorry but the only thing that I have that resembles a weapon in the house is this Daisy Red Rider BB Gun that is lever action.

What?

Evil Semi- Automatic Rifles?

No, No, I would never own one of those nasty things now!

I can't believe you would think such a thing!

What? You show that I am supposed to have several?

Well, yes I guess at one point I did; but after Sandy Hook incident I sold them all, cause you know they are what caused that tragedy not that crazy deranged individual. It was those nasty Black Semi-Automatics fault that it happened, and that poor kid was under their influence

What?

Do I remember who I sold them to?

Well, Maybe, hold on a minute, I remember she was a nice looking young lady.

Not sure that I remember her name though,

What? Was she a Virginia Resident? Why yes she was she showed me her Drivers license and her Concealed Carry license when I sold her the guns.

Name? Bill of Sale? No sorry I don’t do a Bill of Sale and no I do not remember her name But she had pretty eyes. Blue they were if I remember right.

Thanks for stopping by good luck and I hope you find all those evil Semi- Automatic Rifles.

Re: Gun registration seems like a bad thing to me

Posted: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 13:01:37
by steelheart
Lmao

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Re: Gun registration seems like a bad thing to me

Posted: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 14:16:05
by Reverenddel
VERN FTW! (For The Win) :hysterical:

(ATF walking back to their vehicles, skipping dirt, going "MAAANNNN!")

Re: Gun registration seems like a bad thing to me

Posted: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 15:00:59
by Taggure
Reverenddel wrote:VERN FTW! (For The Win) :hysterical:

(ATF walking back to their vehicles, skipping dirt, going "MAAANNNN!")

Well it IS True Rev :whistle: I thought you were there with me when I sold those evil Semi- Automatic Rifles to that Pretty young lady? :friends:

I could have swore you sold all of your evil Semi- Automatic Rifles to her as well!

Re: Gun registration seems like a bad thing to me

Posted: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 15:50:13
by rlbellco72
:hysterical: :clap: Well Done Taggure!

Re: Gun registration seems like a bad thing to me

Posted: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 18:06:39
by HEX
It is all true, I heard it happen said the deaf man and the blind man saw it for himself. :hysterical: