Page 1 of 1
Ammo in stock at Cabela's
Posted: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 09:29:30
by scott9050
Just bought some 9MM online.
At the current moment they have:
.22 LR brick of 325 for $12.88:
http://www.cabelas.com/product/Shooting ... t104532480
Winchester .40 FMJ for $20.99:
http://www.cabelas.com/product/Shooting ... t104372280
American Eagle 9MM for $16.99:
http://www.cabelas.com/product/Shooting ... t104372280
Hopefully this helps someone who is looking as almost every place is out of stock.
Re: Ammo in stock at Cabela's
Posted: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 09:35:50
by DryBones
.22 LR is out of stock. all the others still seem to be available.
Re: Ammo in stock at Cabela's
Posted: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 09:38:30
by scott9050
DryBones wrote:.22 LR is out of stock. all the others still seem to be available.
That went fast. I was able to cart it and remove it before I posted.
Re: Ammo in stock at Cabela's
Posted: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 09:39:08
by DryBones
I tried to cart a box and it came back out of stock.
Re: Ammo in stock at Cabela's
Posted: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 09:48:23
by allingeneral
I just bought a few boxes of 9mm and 40S&W - expected delivery 2/20/13
Thanks for the head's up!!
Re: Ammo in stock at Cabela's
Posted: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 09:58:41
by Reverenddel
Yep! No .22LR
BUT... their .45 LC is ON SALE with American Eagle, and they have lower prices than anyone on their Winchester Slugs, and Buckshot...
Order placed. Rock on.
Re: Ammo in stock at Cabela's
Posted: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 11:08:59
by string6guru
+1
Thanks for the heads up. I bought 9mm in 115 and 147 because I got my hands on different JHP. Still need to decide which is better for me.
Re: Ammo in stock at Cabela's
Posted: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 11:38:06
by scott9050
No problem, I have been scouring the net daily.
I will try to post when I come across some for somewhat decent prices considering the times.
Re: Ammo in stock at Cabela's
Posted: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 11:49:53
by scott9050
Re: Ammo in stock at Cabela's
Posted: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 12:38:11
by Reverenddel
Agreed! If you see it? Post it if you can... Also, can we do this for wal-marts, and gunshops?
It helps find the stuff we need with many eyes about!
Re: Ammo in stock at Cabela's
Posted: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 13:30:10
by VACoastie
Hm... A topic dedicated to it named "Ammo/Gun Deals"? I'll leave it to the admins to make that call.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ] 
Re: Ammo in stock at Cabela's
Posted: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 13:56:43
by scott9050
VACoastie wrote:Hm... A topic dedicated to it named "Ammo/Gun Deals"? I'll leave it to the admins to make that call.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ] 
Since the site owner has already commented and bought ammo, I think that decision has already been made.
Re: Ammo in stock at Cabela's
Posted: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 14:06:28
by VACoastie
Hahaha, you have an excellent point there!
[ Post made via Mobile Device ] 
Re: Ammo in stock at Cabela's
Posted: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 14:10:46
by Reverenddel
Done!
Posted what I found, and where I found it.
Re: Ammo in stock at Cabela's
Posted: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 14:25:06
by Shakeydeal
Thanks for the tip. I just got in on the Natchez 9mm deal. Cabelas was sold out.
Shakey
Re: Ammo in stock at Cabela's
Posted: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 19:05:49
by MNMGoneShooting
Best place in town: Gunbot.net
Re: Ammo in stock at Cabela's
Posted: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 19:57:14
by moss20
Reverenddel wrote:Agreed! If you see it? Post it if you can... Also, can we do this for wal-marts, and gunshops?
It helps find the stuff we need with many eyes about!
I posted yesterday for 2 Walmarts in Ammo Shortage.
Re: Ammo in stock at Cabela's
Posted: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 21:38:40
by DryBones
moss20 wrote:Reverenddel wrote:Agreed! If you see it? Post it if you can... Also, can we do this for wal-marts, and gunshops?
It helps find the stuff we need with many eyes about!
I posted yesterday for 2 Walmarts in Ammo Shortage.
no .22lr in Burke
Re: Ammo in stock at Cabela's
Posted: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 08:30:54
by scott9050
Any ammo tips are always appreciated. This is a "We are in this together" time and I have taken others leads and stocked up.