Page 1 of 1
Tula Brass Maxx Sighting in Walmart
Posted: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 18:32:19
by ShotgunBlast
At my local Walmart today to gaze upon the empty shelves in the ammo case and I see a new offering from Tula using brass casings. They had a few boxes of 40 in stock at $19 for 50rd boxes. Hopefully they have some other calibers in the pipeline that Walmart is interested in purchasing since they don't like having empty shelves.
Re: Tula Brass Maxx Sighting in Walmart
Posted: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 18:50:52
by Gotlabs
My WM had 223, 45 and 40 in tula brass.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ] 
Re: Tula Brass Maxx Sighting in Walmart
Posted: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 19:03:34
by GeneFrenkle
Anybody buy any to test? I checked out two wm's and didn't see any.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ] 
Re: Tula Brass Maxx Sighting in Walmart
Posted: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 19:19:02
by OakRidgeStars
Is it corrosive?
Re: Tula Brass Maxx Sighting in Walmart
Posted: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 20:29:33
by Gotlabs
I picked up the only box of 223 havent shot it yet. I dont concern myself with corrosive ammo, just clean it. SCRUB! Faster harder Sir!
[ Post made via Mobile Device ] 
Re: Tula Brass Maxx Sighting in Walmart
Posted: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 22:59:31
by ShotgunBlast
OakRidgeStars wrote:Is it corrosive?
I think on the box it said that it was not corrosive.
Re: Tula Brass Maxx Sighting in Walmart
Posted: Sat, 09 Feb 2013 20:31:54
by ShotgunBlast
Went ahead and picked up a box of .40S&W while I was at Walmart today. I don't have anything currently that shoots 40 but my next purchase is and hopefully I'll be getting it in the next month or so. Might as well get the ammo for it while it's on the shelf. Anyway, for anyone who hasn't seen it yet, here it is.
Re: Tula Brass Maxx Sighting in Walmart
Posted: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 10:53:23
by Reverenddel
That's hooottttt...
Re: Tula Brass Maxx Sighting in Walmart
Posted: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 15:19:43
by Rich
Is this stuff steel core? If not I will buy some. Thanks.
Re: Tula Brass Maxx Sighting in Walmart
Posted: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 17:09:59
by ShotgunBlast
Rich wrote:Is this stuff steel core? If not I will buy some. Thanks.
From what I've been reading it's lead core.
Re: Tula Brass Maxx Sighting in Walmart
Posted: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 17:50:18
by meak99
Made in Italy? Sounds like Tula contracted Fiocci or someone to make ammo in brass for them to package up.