Page 1 of 1
2nd Amendment Stickers
Posted: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 14:30:59
by allingeneral
Based in Staunton, VA, these guys have one thing on their minds - getting their new 2nd Amendment stickers out to anyone who wants them. Cost is $3.97 each or 10 for $30.00. Check them out!
http://2ndsticker.com
Re: 2nd Amendment Stickers
Posted: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 16:03:35
by DryBones
always love a euro oval sticker!
Re: 2nd Amendment Stickers
Posted: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 20:26:40
by JC77
Thank you for the notice. Passing them around!
Re: 2nd Amendment Stickers
Posted: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 04:35:06
by scott9050
Just bought one. As much as I do not like to advertise my affiliations on my truck, I will make an exception for this.
Re: 2nd Amendment Stickers
Posted: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 10:50:42
by DryBones
marked8 wrote:Just bought one. As much as I do not like to advertise my affiliations on my truck, I will make an exception for this.
same here, but this isn't an affiliation it's a right!
Re: 2nd Amendment Stickers
Posted: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 00:23:51
by mrjam2jab
They need the matching magnet.
