12 ga. semi-auto
Posted: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 22:58:00
I was wondering if anyone might give me a clue on it's value or more importantly trade value? It's a winchester M 59 used to shoot skeet with. Pretty nice gun. I was looking to maybe trade it for a nice semi pistol for my wife, something pretty simple but no revolver.
I guess I'll go ahead and ask for opinions on what type of handgun you might recommend for a good personal defense weapon for her, maybe something in the .32 to .38 range? I'm (obviously) a bit ignorant about particlar ones and how much they're worth. I know my little local gun store that I've been in a few times is just about out of all there stock and prices have gone through the roof.
Any help and or opinions would be appreciated.
I guess I'll go ahead and ask for opinions on what type of handgun you might recommend for a good personal defense weapon for her, maybe something in the .32 to .38 range? I'm (obviously) a bit ignorant about particlar ones and how much they're worth. I know my little local gun store that I've been in a few times is just about out of all there stock and prices have gone through the roof.
Any help and or opinions would be appreciated.