Page 1 of 2

OC Southside Breakfast.

Posted: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 19:04:01
by Dragonfly
Anyone interested in starting an OC Meet & Greet Breakfast in Southside VA :wave: . Farmville, Victoria, Blackstone, Kenbridge and Crewe area. This would promote VGOF, VCDL and other general subjects of interest. I would have suggested Picnic however we would need to get more folks from the Heartland of VA involved. At the last VCDL meeting two VCDL Members suggested Victoria as a starter.
How does August 29th at 9:30 sound
Uptown Coffee Cafe
1812 Main St
Victoria, VA 23974

Re: OC Southside Breakfast.

Posted: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 19:08:53
by SgtBill
I am in if you can get enough people to reply for it.
Bill

Re: OC Southside Breakfast.

Posted: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 19:57:25
by Dragonfly
SgtBill wrote:I am in if you can get enough people to reply for it.
Bill
Great, I'll bring some VCDL Flyers, I also have made mention on the OCDO Forum

Re: OC Southside Breakfast.

Posted: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 08:59:39
by zephyp
Too far of a drive for me but I might be able to make it every once in a while.

Re: OC Southside Breakfast.

Posted: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 10:40:39
by Vahunter
I'd like to make it but already made plans. If you decide to do a lunch or dinner, Pino's in Keysville is very gun friendly, plus they have lunch specials and good food. :thumbsup:

Re: OC Southside Breakfast.

Posted: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 19:08:39
by Dragonfly
Vahunter wrote:I'd like to make it but already made plans. If you decide to do a lunch or dinner, Pino's in Keysville is very gun friendly, plus they have lunch specials and good food. :thumbsup:
I'll let you handle that but I would be first in line. Love Pizza and subs

Re: OC Southside Breakfast.

Posted: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 19:10:55
by Dragonfly
So what is our final headcount? there are about 3 or 4 from OCDO.

Re: OC Southside Breakfast.

Posted: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 08:14:48
by SgtBill
I will be there if I can find it. How do I pick y'all out or do I just look for the people carrying handguns. LOL
Bill

Re: OC Southside Breakfast.

Posted: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 15:49:20
by Paliden
Just saw post, I'll try to be there

Re: OC Southside Breakfast.

Posted: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 18:06:21
by Vahunter
SgtBill wrote:I will be there if I can find it. How do I pick y'all out or do I just look for the people carrying handguns. LOL
Bill
I might be able to go. Let me know before you leave and maybe you can have my pretty face riding with you. :thumbsup:

Re: OC Southside Breakfast.

Posted: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 18:42:46
by Dragonfly
SgtBill wrote:I will be there if I can find it. How do I pick y'all out or do I just look for the people carrying handguns. LOL
Bill
I'll be wearing my VCDL GSL Button

Re: OC Southside Breakfast.

Posted: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 18:53:42
by Vahunter
I'll be there unless Bill forgets me.

Re: OC Southside Breakfast.

Posted: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 15:23:56
by Dragonfly
After Action Report, thanks to all that joined in. The food was exceptional and the company enjoyable as always. Afterwards we all went over to AyLOR Guns & Ammo Store across the street and I picked up a few things, nice place to shop and the prices are reasonable.
:clap: :friends: :clap: :friends: :clap:

Re: OC Southside Breakfast.

Posted: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 15:25:14
by zephyp
Glad you guys had a great time. I'd love to participate but that is one long drive for me.

Re: OC Southside Breakfast.

Posted: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 16:40:11
by Paliden
I really enjoyed meeting everyone and putting some faces with on line names. Hope we can do it again
Paliden :clap:

Re: OC Southside Breakfast.

Posted: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 18:25:28
by Vahunter
I had a good time. Can't wait for the next one. :thumbsup:

Re: OC Southside Breakfast.

Posted: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 22:24:26
by zephyp
If you guys can move it a wee bit north I might join in too. On second thought, keep it where it is. That way I can terminate those pesky squirrels Henry has so much trouble with on a full stomach... :hysterical:

Re: OC Southside Breakfast.

Posted: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 03:19:30
by joyceking
zephyp wrote:Too far of a drive for me but I might be able to make it every once in a while.
Me too. I live too far away.

Re: OC Southside Breakfast.

Posted: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 06:53:10
by Palladin
joyceking wrote:
zephyp wrote:Too far of a drive for me but I might be able to make it every once in a while.
Me too. I live too far away.
Methinks you have trouble comprehending past and present tense... :whistle:

Re: OC Southside Breakfast.

Posted: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 10:12:16
by Reverenddel
ROTFLMAO!