Page 1 of 1
Firearms link directory www.firearmsites.com
Posted: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 23:42:21
by allingeneral
http://firearmsites.com
This is a relatively new website, but they're growing fast. I just paid them for a couple of ad spots. Take a moment to check them out!
Re: Firearms link directory www.firearmsites.com
Posted: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 23:45:37
by zephyp
Great site Rick. Saw your ad. Nice.
Btw, was just trolling your sight for some fishing gear and saw the message. I'm looking for a telescoping rod/reel combo.
Re: Firearms link directory www.firearmsites.com
Posted: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 23:49:10
by allingeneral
No fishing tackle left. The only reason that the categories are still on all-in-general is because I spent a lot of time getting search engines to pick me up for fishing tackle and I still get hits on the site for fishing tackle from time to time. Granted, they won;t find what they;re looking for with regard to fishing tackle, but maybe they'll browse elsewhere on the site and I can continue to get a sale or two out of it.
If you're looking to fish tidal waters, I also have a site with tide predictions on it at
http://gofishingforum.net/tide.pl
Re: Firearms link directory www.firearmsites.com
Posted: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 23:51:29
by zephyp
Thanks. Actually I'm looking to get outfitted for lake accotink which is about a mile from our new house. I'm trying to get everything together so I can hop on my bike and head to the lake for a day of quiet fishing.