Wittman to hold town hall at Germanna CC - gun free zone ??
Posted: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 10:05:22
Representative Wittman is holding a "town hall" meeting on Sept 1 at Germanna Community College, Fredericksburg Campus:
http://www.wittman.house.gov/index.php? ... 8&Itemid=1
I went to the GCC website to look up their policies, they do have a "firearms possession" link, but the link is broken.
Anyone know what Germanna's policy on firearms is?
Update: I wrote to the contact address listed at http://www.germanna.edu/policies/ and got a bad email address notice.
Update 2: Found another email address posted for security. That one hasn't bounced back yet. Found the student handbook online, no mention of firearms policy.
http://www.wittman.house.gov/index.php? ... 8&Itemid=1
I went to the GCC website to look up their policies, they do have a "firearms possession" link, but the link is broken.
Anyone know what Germanna's policy on firearms is?
Update: I wrote to the contact address listed at http://www.germanna.edu/policies/ and got a bad email address notice.
Update 2: Found another email address posted for security. That one hasn't bounced back yet. Found the student handbook online, no mention of firearms policy.