Page 1 of 1

New angles if they get their Gun Ban

Posted: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 22:09:27
by Reverenddel
I was thinking of the angles the gun manufacturers played in the 1994 AWB. I was trying to get some "positive" thoughts.

I would like to see?
A top folding stock lever action pistol caliber rifle.
Revolvers with removable cylinders for faster reloads.
A manufactured Remington 1740 (Two 870's together as a Double Barrel Pump)
A 9 shot revolver carbine in .454 Casull.

Can anyone think of anything else remotely clever around their assinine schemes?

Re: New angles if they get their Gun Ban

Posted: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 19:12:52
by donut
Retractable pistol grips.

Re: New angles if they get their Gun Ban

Posted: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 22:04:59
by Mindflayer
A new Congress and SCOTUS.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Re: New angles if they get their Gun Ban

Posted: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 22:27:18
by arab1302
Mindflayer wrote:A new Congress and SCOTUS.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
I like the way you think.

Re: New angles if they get their Gun Ban

Posted: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 22:53:10
by RWBlue01
Reverenddel wrote:I was thinking of the angles the gun manufacturers played in the 1994 AWB. I was trying to get some "positive" thoughts.

I would like to see?
A top folding stock lever action pistol caliber rifle.
Revolvers with removable cylinders for faster reloads.
A manufactured Remington 1740 (Two 870's together as a Double Barrel Pump)
A 9 shot revolver carbine in .454 Casull.

Can anyone think of anything else remotely clever around their assinine schemes?
I would suggest an under-folder or side folder lever action gun. The top folder doesn't work well on any gun.

I have a revolver where I can change the cylinder. At least with me, I am quicker with speed loaders.

Why? I would rather have a Rem870 and Rem pump rifle (308 or 30-06) with double triggers. Think of it as a combo gun on steroids.

That is doable, but I would prefer it to be in 460S&W.

Re: New angles if they get their Gun Ban

Posted: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 07:43:00
by jdonovan
Mindflayer wrote:A new Congress and SCOTUS.
Regime change starts at home

Re: New angles if they get their Gun Ban

Posted: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 09:33:40
by airbornepirate
Mindflayer wrote:A new Congress and SCOTUS.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

this please