Page 1 of 1

Jim Moran's son caught on video - Voter Fraud Advise

Posted: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 13:46:29
by TheGodfather


I'd love to see Moran sunk for this. Can't stand that POS.

Re: Jim Moran's son caught on video - Voter Fraud Advise

Posted: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 14:38:40
by OakRidgeStars
I thought voter fraud was just a right-wing myth :dunno:

Re: Jim Moran's son caught on video - Voter Fraud Advise

Posted: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 16:20:12
by lonestarag
Looks like he was baited to me. I can't stand Moran & will vote against him, but this kid seems to have the right instincts that the undercover guy's ideas are silly....

Re: Jim Moran's son caught on video - Voter Fraud Advise

Posted: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 16:38:42
by TheGodfather
lonestarag wrote:Looks like he was baited to me.
Ever seen Bait Car? Car theives don't advertise that they're car theives. You need to provide them the opportunity to break the law to find out who the real law breakers are.

This guy offered advise on how to commit voter fraud and even says, “You’ll have somebody in house, that if they feel that what you have is legitimate, they’ll argue for you.”

He knew enough that I believe he has experience from doing it before.

Re: Jim Moran's son caught on video - Voter Fraud Advise

Posted: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 04:34:46
by countertop
He did more than just offer someone I house. He offered the Obama Campaigns legal team.

Jim Moran is a POS.

Re: Jim Moran's son caught on video - Voter Fraud Advise

Posted: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 08:18:40
by TheGodfather
Patrick Moran has resigned. Don't let him off the hook! Let's get that investigation going!