Page 1 of 1

Coming to N. VA at end of Dec. from communist CA.

Posted: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 04:59:45
by bobsteaadman
Hi everybody. I'm Bob and I look forward to exchanging ideas and points of view with all of you. I've been the Owner/Head Instructor of my own firearms training company, Tactical Edge Institute (http://www.tacticaledgeinstitute.com), for the better part of 12 years. I started in Texas, made the mistake of relocating to California (My wife's fault) and now were off to Virginia (wife's fault again, but in a good way) for the final time. I look forward to hopefully meeting some of you in person on the various ranges as I'm setting up shop some where in the Leesburg area. In closing all I have to say it's nice being here!

Re: Coming to N. VA at end of Dec. from communist CA.

Posted: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 08:04:58
by ShotgunBlast
Welcome Bob!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Re: Coming to N. VA at end of Dec. from communist CA.

Posted: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 08:17:15
by OakRidgeStars
Hey, didn't Bob already introduce himself?

http://vagunforum.net/new-members/new-m ... 14507.html

No double-dipping :roll: :hysterical:

Re: Coming to N. VA at end of Dec. from communist CA.

Posted: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 10:56:53
by SpanishInquisition
Welcome to America!

Re: Coming to N. VA at end of Dec. from communist CA.

Posted: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 12:52:30
by bobsteaadman
OakRidgeStars wrote:Hey, didn't Bob already introduce himself?

http://vagunforum.net/new-members/new-m ... 14507.html

No double-dipping :roll: :hysterical:
Yes I did. I had insomnia damn it & didn't realize it till after I replied to everyone from first intro. But in my defense I'm on several forums and I have not found any evidence of my doing the same on them, so it must mean I like you guys so much I introduced myself twice!

Re: Coming to N. VA at end of Dec. from communist CA.

Posted: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 13:07:14
by mikegray0422
Welcome to VA, Bob. Glad you were able to escape the Peoples Republic of Commiefornia.

Re: Coming to N. VA at end of Dec. from communist CA.

Posted: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 18:19:16
by SHMIV
You'll like it here. Not only can you carry openly, your gun can be loaded. And, no paperwork required.

Re: Coming to N. VA at end of Dec. from communist CA.

Posted: Mon, 03 Sep 2012 06:10:16
by rlbellco72
Welcome to the forum, Bob. :welcome: