Hello from neighboring TN
Posted: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 20:00:17
Hello to all,
I have frequently lurked here as I live just outside Bristol on the TN side. Living so close I am in VA 10+ times a week, sometimes just for lunch. So this and a few other forums have been a wealth of knowledge and an indispensable method of keeping up with the ever changing laws. I appreciate how active the people of VA have been in driving change within the legislative body.
I choose to both OC and CC pending my personal opinions on appropriateness of the given situation. My favorite EDC is a Springfield XD9 5” for both methods of carry.
I am a father of five (ranging from 24 yrs. to 3 yrs.) and involve the entire family in shooting, self-defense, hunting, and reloading
I hope to be welcome at some of the events that are out in this neck of the woods in the future.
Stay safe
Pat
I have frequently lurked here as I live just outside Bristol on the TN side. Living so close I am in VA 10+ times a week, sometimes just for lunch. So this and a few other forums have been a wealth of knowledge and an indispensable method of keeping up with the ever changing laws. I appreciate how active the people of VA have been in driving change within the legislative body.
I choose to both OC and CC pending my personal opinions on appropriateness of the given situation. My favorite EDC is a Springfield XD9 5” for both methods of carry.
I am a father of five (ranging from 24 yrs. to 3 yrs.) and involve the entire family in shooting, self-defense, hunting, and reloading
I hope to be welcome at some of the events that are out in this neck of the woods in the future.
Stay safe
Pat