Page 1 of 1
Fight With The Wife
Posted: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 14:27:58
by Greybeard
We had a fight and my wife was screaming at me: "Leave!! Get out of this house!" she ordered.
As I was walking out the door she yelled, "I hope you die a slow and painful death!"
So I turned around and replied, "OK.....so now you want me to stay???"
Re: Fight With The Wife
Posted: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 14:40:41
by Reverenddel
BWHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Re: Fight With The Wife
Posted: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 15:33:53
by ShotgunBlast
Re: Fight With The Wife
Posted: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 15:47:51
by dorminWS
Greybeard wrote:We had a fight and my wife was screaming at me: "Leave!! Get out of this house!" she ordered.
As I was walking out the door she yelled, "I hope you die a slow and painful death!"
So I turned around and replied, "OK.....so now you want me to stay???"
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I'm pretty sure that ain't so.................
Because you're still alive and can see to type.
Re: Fight With The Wife
Posted: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 21:02:42
by brianj
I was talking with my brother the newlywed the other day. I says to him "how's married life, how's that wife of yours?" He replies, "oh wonderful, she's an angel".
Oh aren't you the lucky one. Mine's still alive!
Jokes, jokes, just jokes everyone.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ] 