Page 1 of 1

Range Video P30L & P2000SK

Posted: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 21:56:39
by Wolvee
While not really a range report, the P30L in this video had 10k down the pipe since December and it's been flawless. The SK is a newer purchase but has 1k rounds through it also flawlessly. Most of my shooting is a lot faster than this during ACTS but this was the only range I could find to get some lead out. This was at "The Markman" the other day. A pretty terrible range actually, lol. It was about 105* inside.


Subscribe and Baby seals will love you and men will fear you.

Image

Re: Range Video P30L & P2000SK

Posted: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 12:14:09
by bryanrheem
nice video! Fellow HK lover here! I had a p2000sk but could not get it to be comfortable in my hands. Tried it with the lip, w/o the lip. I was pretty bummed because it's such a great gun!

The p30/30l on the other hand is THE most comfortable gun I've ever had. While the out of the box trigger leaves a lot to be desired, the grip and ergonomics are amazing!