Page 1 of 1

Couldn't help it...

Posted: Tue, 05 Jun 2012 22:39:54
by CCFan
It was just calling my name.
K1.jpg
K2.jpg

Re: Couldn't help it...

Posted: Wed, 06 Jun 2012 07:17:18
by OakRidgeStars
Congrats on the Raptor!. I hear mine calling me from the gun safe :whistle:

Re: Couldn't help it...

Posted: Wed, 06 Jun 2012 09:35:37
by dorminWS
You don't have to apologize (unless it's to your wife). It can happen to anybody. Momentary weakness. It happens. We're all slaves to our more compelling passions. And look at the bright side: when the initial glow of engaging in THIS passion wears off, you'll still have a damn nice pistol. :clap:

Re: Couldn't help it...

Posted: Wed, 06 Jun 2012 10:29:02
by DrowningInk
Very nice! I just got on here after getting off of the kimber website because I personally love Kimber, I'm anxiously waiting on a 460 Rowland conversion I ordered for my Kimber Stainless TEN II... hopefully it will be in today and I can show my Kimber support as well, after testing it out ofcourse. :pistol:

Re: Couldn't help it...

Posted: Wed, 06 Jun 2012 12:20:37
by ShotgunBlast
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Re: Couldn't help it...

Posted: Wed, 06 Jun 2012 18:14:22
by YoungGunVA
Whoo buddy! That thing is purty! If I came home with one of those I don't think an apology to the wife would do me any good! :P

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Re: Couldn't help it...

Posted: Wed, 06 Jun 2012 19:13:46
by KaosDad
JEALOUS!!!

:clap:

Re: Couldn't help it...

Posted: Thu, 07 Jun 2012 06:38:19
by TacticalMom
Congrats its beautiful!!!!

I just wanna touch it, hold it, love it. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:lovegunporn: