Page 1 of 1

Times Are Tough - Build Your Own Coffin

Posted: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 16:02:36
by Greybeard

Re: Times Are Tough - Build Your Own Coffin

Posted: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 16:07:03
by OakRidgeStars

Re: Times Are Tough - Build Your Own Coffin

Posted: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 17:35:48
by Kreutz
I want to be buried in a refrigerator box...freecycled and eco-friendly.

Image

May as well rot as I lived....as a total cheapskate. :first:

Re: Times Are Tough - Build Your Own Coffin

Posted: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 17:41:21
by dorminWS
Kreutz wrote:I want to be buried in a refrigerator box...freecycled and eco-friendly.

Image

May as well rot as I lived....as a total cheapskate. :first:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You want cheap and eco-friendly?

Why not just have all the bullshit pumped out of you and used as fertilizer, then have yourself buried in a matchbox? :friends:

Re: Times Are Tough - Build Your Own Coffin

Posted: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 18:01:33
by Kreutz
dorminWS wrote:
Kreutz wrote:
You want cheap and eco-friendly?

Why not just have all the bullshit pumped out of you and used as fertilizer, then have yourself buried in a matchbox? :friends:

The underlined part may violate local and state law on disposal of human remains.

We're talking an awful lot of sewage.

:hysterical:

Re: Times Are Tough - Build Your Own Coffin

Posted: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 22:41:10
by sigster
My wife has already informed me that she will not be wasting any of her money for a fancy casket. Looks like I'll receive the proper farm burial which consists of a corn cob up my butt and letting the chickens drag me off. :doh:

Re: Times Are Tough - Build Your Own Coffin

Posted: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 23:18:16
by Newgunguy
Could be worse, you could have a pig farm. They can consume an average size body in hours if hungry enough. Plus they eat everything organic, even the bones.