Page 1 of 1

Checking in from Manassas

Posted: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 08:04:00
by nosuchstudios
Good Morning Everyone!

Just came across this site and I'm excited to be here. I've lived in the northern Va area most of my life and am a general IT / Engineering type person by day. Avid shooter when i can find the time and drinker of fine coffees the rest of the time.

Ummm. . not sure what else i should tell you but always looking to make new contacts both professional and personal.

Take care and I look forward to talking to you all here.

Jason

Re: Checking in from Manassas

Posted: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 08:16:02
by nosuchstudios
Took a look at some other posts and guess i could add a few things

Veteran of the US Army. NRA Life member. NRA certified pistol instructor though i don't teach anymore unless someone asks. Just got done doing a two year stretch that took me to plenty of places that make the news and tend to be hotter than most people enjoy :) Rewarding but nothing better than being back on sweet VA soil!

I have a small (very small) business doing basic IT work for a few slightly less small companies in the NoVa area. Upgrades, break/fix for Windows and Linux based servers and workstations, virus removal, cabling, etc.. Feel free to hit me up with IT questions and I'll help where i can, if you need some work done that cant be fixed in an email or phone call then i'd be happy to work out a deal to assist or if your company has IT needs I'd be happy to offer my company's services.

Not trying to solicit my services, just putting it out there mainly that i like to help folks when my skillset matches their need. I'm here to talk about guns mostly like the rest of you :)

Re: Checking in from Manassas

Posted: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 08:25:01
by ProShooter
Welcome!

Re: Checking in from Manassas

Posted: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 13:09:16
by OakRidgeStars
Welcome to VGOF! :welcome: :wave:

Re: Checking in from Manassas

Posted: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 13:38:37
by Reca
:welcome: I am also in manassas & should be signing up for a range within the next month. Let me know if your interested in making a day of it. I have made the offer to many people on the forum since I have joined. Anyway hope you enjoy it here :thumbsup:

Re: Checking in from Manassas

Posted: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 07:58:52
by Palladin
:welcome: Have you tried the weasel poop coffee yet? :clap:

Re: Checking in from Manassas

Posted: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 19:50:58
by Kory
:welcome: Welcome to VGOF! :welcome:

Re: Checking in from Manassas

Posted: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 12:38:28
by nosuchstudios
Hey all, sorry i dropped off the grid for a bit but i'm back and hopefully a bit more actively as time allows. To answer Palladin... i laughed hard. A friend did give me some of the Civet Poo coffee... I haven't been brave enough to try it yet hahah. :)

And Reca, I'm always down for a range day. I've got a membership over at Blue Ridge. Send me an email and we can go sling some lead, I'm always down to make some new shooter friends!
byrdjason@hotmail.com

Re: Checking in from Manassas

Posted: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 18:22:59
by gunderwood
:welcome: