Page 1 of 1

Proactive Shooters training calendar updated.

Posted: Wed, 04 Apr 2012 18:28:11
by ProShooter
Just an FYI - The Proactive Shooters' training calendar has been updated through August, 2012 for anyone interested in signing up for classes.

http://proactiveshooters.com/course-calendar/

All classes for the Nation's Gun Show, Utah permit, Defensive Handgun I, et al are open for registration. Additional classes will be added as they become available.

Re: Proactive Shooters training calendar updated.

Posted: Wed, 04 Apr 2012 19:32:10
by allingeneral
Are you going to add a post for each class here to the VGOF calendar as well?

Also http://GunDeals.org really wants to see your ads!! :)

Keep those classes full! :friends:

Re: Proactive Shooters training calendar updated.

Posted: Wed, 04 Apr 2012 22:15:26
by ProShooter
allingeneral wrote:Are you going to add a post for each class here to the VGOF calendar as well?

Also http://GunDeals.org really wants to see your ads!! :)

Keep those classes full! :friends:
Adding all those could take a while!

Re: Proactive Shooters training calendar updated.

Posted: Thu, 05 Apr 2012 07:56:36
by allingeneral
ProShooter wrote:
allingeneral wrote:Are you going to add a post for each class here to the VGOF calendar as well?

Also http://GunDeals.org really wants to see your ads!! :)

Keep those classes full! :friends:
Adding all those could take a while!
But think of all the free advertising exposure!

Re: Proactive Shooters training calendar updated.

Posted: Fri, 06 Apr 2012 07:31:53
by ProShooter
allingeneral wrote:
ProShooter wrote:
allingeneral wrote:Are you going to add a post for each class here to the VGOF calendar as well?

Also http://GunDeals.org really wants to see your ads!! :)

Keep those classes full! :friends:
Adding all those could take a while!
But think of all the free advertising exposure!
True! I saw that you added a few, thanks!

I'll try to keep up. I wish there was an easy way to just export the calendar.

Re: Proactive Shooters training calendar updated.

Posted: Fri, 06 Apr 2012 07:52:38
by allingeneral
ProShooter wrote:True! I saw that you added a few, thanks!

I'll try to keep up. I wish there was an easy way to just export the calendar.
The VGOF calendar generates calendar files (*.ics). I may see about figuring out a way to import them as well. Would be an admin role, only.