Page 1 of 1

I'm Scared

Posted: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 08:24:23
by OakRidgeStars
Or at least that's what the Virginian-Pilot would have you to believe. Just more senseless drivel from the looney left.

http://hamptonroads.com/2009/07/postele ... es-bullets

Re: I'm Scared

Posted: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 09:00:31
by VBshooter
The Pilot's politics are right in bed with Obamanation, I have rarely ever read an article in it that doesn;t have some tilted logic toward their interests, Screw Em! Their kind of garbage we don't need, Making that article look like gun owners are in fear of losing their guns is more exciting than the real reason of telling the people we don't trust the Government that the sheeple elected and guns are the great equalizer in that debate,

Re: I'm Scared

Posted: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 07:39:28
by zephyp
Ammo shortage! What ammo shortage? Its all over the place. You just have to know where to look.

IMO one of the things that happened last fall is a few very astute people dumped their life savings into ammo, primers, brass, carbide dies, etc. Those folks are now selling that for exorbitant prices on places like gunbroker. The ONLY thing I haven't been able to find online (other than gunbroker) or in a store is primers and brass. Ammo is not as readily available as a year ago but there is still plenty to be found.