Page 1 of 1

Good shot!! [post yours here!]

Posted: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 19:26:12
by Hocktl
This is my remington 22-250 bull barrel topped with a Nikon coyote scope. I put it togerther last year and I'm impressed!! I do a hand load of 48 gr of 480 and a 52 gr a-max and I am amazed with this round. I made this shot at 320 yards. No load adjustments required, The pasture was tall enough to where you could only see his head when he stood up. I shot from the bed of my truck laying out over the roof. This gun is incredible! I've made at least a half dozen 250 to 300 yard shots with it this summer. A tack driver. attachment=0]ttt1.jpg[/attachment]

Re: Good shot!!

Posted: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 21:10:41
by allingeneral
Good shot, man! :thumbsup:

Re: Good shot!!

Posted: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 21:39:12
by Hocktl
allingeneral wrote:Good shot, man! :thumbsup:
Yeah I meant to make this a post for people to post their good shots. I forgot to say that though.