Page 1 of 1

Thanks, Brady Bunch!!!

Posted: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 15:14:44
by KaosDad
Image

Not certain the outcome is what they intended!

Re: Thanks, Brady Bunch!!!

Posted: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 15:19:22
by OakRidgeStars
I like it. I wonder if the BB could put one of those near my house too?.

Re: Thanks, Brady Bunch!!!

Posted: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 15:27:16
by RugerJoe
I'd like to see a few of those signs put up at the DC to Virginia border too. Good job Brady campaign. :friends:

Re: Thanks, Brady Bunch!!!

Posted: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 15:28:17
by mk4
i like it, too.

Re: Thanks, Brady Bunch!!!

Posted: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 15:31:34
by dorminWS
Prolly made them a lot of friends in Florida, too; since tourism is the state's largest source of income.

Re: Thanks, Brady Bunch!!!

Posted: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 15:47:48
by allingeneral
Every time I pass by a billboard that is for rent, I think about how nice it would be to put up a VGOF billboard that says something similar about our Commonwealth. I've made calls on 3 or 4 of them, and unfortunately, it's usually a couple thousand dollars a month to rent a billboard plus setup costs of creating your image.

Re: Thanks, Brady Bunch!!!

Posted: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 16:39:00
by Taggure
allingeneral wrote:Every time I pass by a billboard that is for rent, I think about how nice it would be to put up a VGOF billboard that says something similar about our Commonwealth. I've made calls on 3 or 4 of them, and unfortunately, it's usually a couple thousand dollars a month to rent a billboard plus setup costs of creating your image.

I Know where there is a large Paint Can full of Paint and a Roller Brush with a long handle you can use if you want :friends: :hysterical:

Re: Thanks, Brady Bunch!!!

Posted: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 17:01:15
by VBshooter
That sign is a good way to let potential criminals know they can get their ass shot in FL. I agree that it's almost like the BB wants to help us out on this one. I like TN too,,they have a billboards at least every 50 miles or so with some kind of gun stuff on it...mostly where to buy em and who has the best prices in town.... We need a few of those ourselves....

Re: Thanks, Brady Bunch!!!

Posted: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 18:18:20
by SHMIV
Bout time those folks did something useful...

Re: Thanks, Brady Bunch!!!

Posted: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 17:35:55
by TenchCoxe
Y'know what's really stupid about that (other than pretty much everything the Brady Bunch does being stupid)?

It's a true statement about pretty much every jurisdiction in the U.S. It's always been the law that you "can use deadly force" when presented with a threat of imminent serious physical injury or death.

So their billboard is pretty much a truism. Yup, they can use deadly force. And? :coffee:

Re: Thanks, Brady Bunch!!!

Posted: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 19:45:46
by joelaz
We had them in Arizona too...Notably on the Interstates coming from CA :clap: