Thanks, Brady Bunch!!!

General discussion - Feel free to discuss anything you want here. Firearm related is preferred, but not required
Post Reply
User avatar
KaosDad
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter
Posts: 1717
Joined: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 19:56:03
Location: Chantilly, VA

Thanks, Brady Bunch!!!

Post by KaosDad »

Image

Not certain the outcome is what they intended!
Proud Navy Dad
OakRidgeStars
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter
Posts: 14108
Joined: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 10:13:20

Re: Thanks, Brady Bunch!!!

Post by OakRidgeStars »

I like it. I wonder if the BB could put one of those near my house too?.
User avatar
RugerJoe
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter
Posts: 146
Joined: Sat, 04 Jun 2011 18:27:09

Re: Thanks, Brady Bunch!!!

Post by RugerJoe »

I'd like to see a few of those signs put up at the DC to Virginia border too. Good job Brady campaign. :friends:
User avatar
mk4
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter
Posts: 1104
Joined: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 16:50:13

Re: Thanks, Brady Bunch!!!

Post by mk4 »

i like it, too.
“For life, liberty and Little Lizzie.” - John Connor (2005)
User avatar
dorminWS
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter
Posts: 7163
Joined: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 15:00:41
Location: extreme SW VA

Re: Thanks, Brady Bunch!!!

Post by dorminWS »

Prolly made them a lot of friends in Florida, too; since tourism is the state's largest source of income.
"The Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse, or rest on inference." -Thomas Jefferson
Gun-crazy? Me? I'd say the gun-crazy ones are the ones that don’t HAVE one.
User avatar
allingeneral
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 9678
Joined: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 17:38:25
Location: King George, Virginia
Contact:

Re: Thanks, Brady Bunch!!!

Post by allingeneral »

Every time I pass by a billboard that is for rent, I think about how nice it would be to put up a VGOF billboard that says something similar about our Commonwealth. I've made calls on 3 or 4 of them, and unfortunately, it's usually a couple thousand dollars a month to rent a billboard plus setup costs of creating your image.
Please consider a DONATION to VGOF to help cover our operating costs

Image
User avatar
Taggure
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter
Posts: 2718
Joined: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 12:43:59

Re: Thanks, Brady Bunch!!!

Post by Taggure »

allingeneral wrote:Every time I pass by a billboard that is for rent, I think about how nice it would be to put up a VGOF billboard that says something similar about our Commonwealth. I've made calls on 3 or 4 of them, and unfortunately, it's usually a couple thousand dollars a month to rent a billboard plus setup costs of creating your image.

I Know where there is a large Paint Can full of Paint and a Roller Brush with a long handle you can use if you want :friends: :hysterical:
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."
Thomas Jefferson
SAEPE EXPERTUS, SEMPER FIDELIS, FRATRES AETERNI
(Often Tested, Always Faithful, Brothers Forever)
User avatar
VBshooter
VGOF Silver Supporter
VGOF Silver Supporter
Posts: 3851
Joined: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 11:14:27
Location: Virginia Beach

Re: Thanks, Brady Bunch!!!

Post by VBshooter »

That sign is a good way to let potential criminals know they can get their ass shot in FL. I agree that it's almost like the BB wants to help us out on this one. I like TN too,,they have a billboards at least every 50 miles or so with some kind of gun stuff on it...mostly where to buy em and who has the best prices in town.... We need a few of those ourselves....
Image "Not to worry, I got this !!! " "Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here." Captain John Parker
User avatar
SHMIV
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter
Posts: 5741
Joined: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 21:15:31
Location: Where ever I go, there I am.

Re: Thanks, Brady Bunch!!!

Post by SHMIV »

Bout time those folks did something useful...
"Send lawyers, guns, and money; the $#!t has hit the fan!" - Warren Zevon
User avatar
TenchCoxe
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter
Posts: 259
Joined: Wed, 07 Sep 2011 13:28:55
Location: Richmond, VA

Re: Thanks, Brady Bunch!!!

Post by TenchCoxe »

Y'know what's really stupid about that (other than pretty much everything the Brady Bunch does being stupid)?

It's a true statement about pretty much every jurisdiction in the U.S. It's always been the law that you "can use deadly force" when presented with a threat of imminent serious physical injury or death.

So their billboard is pretty much a truism. Yup, they can use deadly force. And? :coffee:
"[The swords of the militia], and every terrible implement of the soldier, are the birthright of an American."
User avatar
joelaz
Sighting In
Sighting In
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun, 08 May 2011 09:53:12
Location: Clifton

Re: Thanks, Brady Bunch!!!

Post by joelaz »

We had them in Arizona too...Notably on the Interstates coming from CA :clap:
Attachments
billboard.jpg
billboard.jpg (82.07 KiB) Viewed 1748 times
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”