Page 1 of 1

Buy My Own Land For Hunting Shooting Fishing Camping

Posted: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 23:32:08
by N0VA
I don't have the money to buy enough land for outdoor sports and shooting guns, but is there anyone thought of pooling their money together and sharing the land? How much would you pay to have use of five or ten acres of wilderness, for say ten days each year? If people buy timeshares, why not do the same for hunting and camping grounds?

Has anyone ever tried this before?

Re: Buy My Own Land For Hunting Shooting Fishing Camping

Posted: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 14:41:50
by N0VA
Well, on another forum someone mentioned leasing land and after I did a little more searching on the web I came up with this:
http://www.hightechredneck.com/freesearchresults.asp

So I guess this is what most folks do - they just join a club - still not exactly what I had in mind but maybe its the only practical choice