Page 1 of 1

Gun Show - Show Place, this weekend

Posted: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 20:26:25
by M1A4ME
Anyone going to the gun show this weekend at the Show Place?

I'm still trying to make up my mind whether to go Saturday or Sunday. One or the other.

Re: Gun Show - Show Place, this weekend

Posted: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 21:52:08
by Jakeiscrazy
I went before, it was the first gunshow I ever went to and I couldn't tell you much about what they had or anything because I didn't know much at the time. I do remember a dealer some how convinced me to take a burst from one of those little stun guns. The little one was lame so I asked for the bigger one, it was also not terribly impressive and neither dropped me to the ground or anything dramatic. Maybe they were low on batteries?