Page 1 of 1

Need some ffl03 bound book help

Posted: Mon, 03 Oct 2011 16:39:53
by Kreutz
Theres a field I'm not 100% of, and I cant find mention of it in the 400lbs of paperwork that the ATF sent me. It has the following fields, all self explanatory:

Manufacturer or importer, model, serial #, then....type. What does that mean, "type"?

Input is appreciated!

Re: Need some ffl03 bound book help

Posted: Mon, 03 Oct 2011 16:52:20
by Hiwaytahell
Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun I think.
Semi auto for each category.
I can't find my logbook at the moment however...but thats what I wrote.

Re: Need some ffl03 bound book help

Posted: Tue, 04 Oct 2011 00:02:41
by Diomed
Should be the same as for any other FFL, pistol, rifle, shotgun, receiver, firearm, silencer, machinegun, destructive device...

Re: Need some ffl03 bound book help

Posted: Wed, 05 Oct 2011 16:56:58
by ImmortalArms
Diomed wrote:Should be the same as for any other FFL, pistol, rifle, shotgun, receiver, firearm, silencer, machinegun, destructive device...
Don't forget revolver ;)