Page 4 of 26

Re: Win an AR-15 Rifle at VGOF!

Posted: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 22:21:46
by Goatmom
Great giveaway, that's for sure :machinegun:

Re: Win an AR-15 Rifle at VGOF!

Posted: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 05:44:44
by cmdwolf
Nice

Re: Win an AR-15 Rifle at VGOF!

Posted: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 06:30:01
by zephyp
Did I win yet? Gimme my gun...and clips...oh and bullets. Can I fire 300 Win Mag from this gun? Is it accurate to 1000M? Good for small game?

Re: Win an AR-15 Rifle at VGOF!

Posted: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 07:41:25
by stimpy32
wow a thing of beauty, good luck

Re: Win an AR-15 Rifle at VGOF!

Posted: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 07:58:24
by allingeneral
a picture for page 4

Re: Win an AR-15 Rifle at VGOF!

Posted: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 09:03:19
by Palladin
It is not chambered for 300 win mag... how disappointing. :whistle:

Re: Win an AR-15 Rifle at VGOF!

Posted: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 10:52:44
by mikalthekrout
I could really use the updated weaponry last weapon I got was 1939, a K-98, Serial #1049, and my spouse said if I won she'd leave me. So help a guy out will ya! :hysterical:

Re: Win an AR-15 Rifle at VGOF!

Posted: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 10:56:56
by mikalthekrout
If you can name anything dumber than the current administration, you deserve to win. If not gimme gimme gimme :tommygun: :first:

Re: Win an AR-15 Rifle at VGOF!

Posted: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 11:02:33
by mikalthekrout
I forgot to ask, will this chamber a 7.92x57mm cartridge, if not will you toss in the adapter kit :roll:

Okay Make it Nato 5.56 then sheesh :hysterical:

Re: Win an AR-15 Rifle at VGOF!

Posted: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 11:11:34
by Bigthrust
Nothing like a quality AR! :machinegun:

Re: Win an AR-15 Rifle at VGOF!

Posted: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 17:13:20
by zephyp
mikalthekrout wrote:If you can name anything dumber than the current administration, you deserve to win. If not gimme gimme gimme :tommygun: :first:
Ah, that would be the asses that voted for the ass in the white house...

Re: Win an AR-15 Rifle at VGOF!

Posted: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 18:17:39
by Gargoyle
I'll take one in Earth tone.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Re: Win an AR-15 Rifle at VGOF!

Posted: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 21:18:42
by curtis960
All the weapons they make are awsome This is a Great giveaway :pistol:

Re: Win an AR-15 Rifle at VGOF!

Posted: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 21:26:31
by DanS
This'd make a nice present, wouldn't it...

Re: Win an AR-15 Rifle at VGOF!

Posted: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 09:33:02
by tnhunter
Drooling already. I want one for Christmas. :clap:

Re: Win an AR-15 Rifle at VGOF!

Posted: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 12:55:56
by KaosDad
This would go a long way to replacing what was lost in that boating accident!!!!

Re: Win an AR-15 Rifle at VGOF!

Posted: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 17:49:14
by JWJ
Awesome deal. Good luck to all.

Re: Win an AR-15 Rifle at VGOF!

Posted: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 13:20:50
by Serpa69
Sweet

Re: Win an AR-15 Rifle at VGOF!

Posted: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 15:02:11
by mikalthekrout
I won I won I hope; :hysterical:

Re: Win an AR-15 Rifle at VGOF!

Posted: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 18:53:45
by nuc65
Only 5000 more posts until this beauty is given away!