Libs: We warned you about big govt. police militarization

General discussion - Feel free to discuss anything you want here. Firearm related is preferred, but not required
User avatar
SHMIV
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter
Posts: 5741
Joined: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 21:15:31
Location: Where ever I go, there I am.

Re: Libs: We warned you about big govt. police militarization

Post by SHMIV »

My problem isn't necessarily what sort of armor and weaponry that the Police happen to have (though, I don't quite understand why a small town like, say, LaCrosse, VA would need full riot set up. The worst shoot out they ever had was when a guy flipped out over his cheating wife, and that could have been resolved better if the various police forces involved had been more adequately trained)

However, I do have a problem with the force of law not allowing me to be equally armed with any given law enforcement agency. Or our military, for that matter.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
"Send lawyers, guns, and money; the $#!t has hit the fan!" - Warren Zevon
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”