Page 2 of 2

Re: Dilbert Strip

Posted: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 10:04:35
by Archippus
There are preppers in the Fan? :bangin:
There are a few of us. We just might have less tattoos then the rest of 'em.

Re: Dilbert Strip

Posted: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 11:20:25
by Reverenddel
YEP! Preppers, AND Survivalists in the Fan!

And we have "BOB's", firearms, and a plan... HAHAHA

Well, I did, till I moved to Chester. Miss my Fan Survivalists. We planned on raiding the pantries of the weak, and selling them for ammo, and food. HAHAHA KIDDINGS JUUUUUSSTTT KIDDING!

Re: Dilbert Strip

Posted: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 22:32:02
by jim100
Reverenddel wrote:YEP! Preppers, AND Survivalists in the Fan!

And we have "BOB's", firearms, and a plan... HAHAHA

Well, I did, till I moved to Chester. Miss my Fan Survivalists. We planned on raiding the pantries of the weak, and selling them for ammo, and food. HAHAHA KIDDINGS JUUUUUSSTTT KIDDING!

RRRRRRRRIIIIIIGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTT :wink: :wink: :wink: :ok: :whistle: