Page 2 of 2

Re: Lets see those Christmas goodies...

Posted: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 10:52:12
by jsharlan
I got to open up the Remington 870 tactical that I bought at the last gun show finally. The wife also got me a rifle bag and a range bag from midway.

Re: Lets see those Christmas goodies...

Posted: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 13:45:25
by Kuda
My dad, formally the cheapest man ever (seriously - he'd wear a pair of LL Bean boat shoes for ten years and return them b/c he did not get value out of them), bought my brother and I our first ARs. I picked out a DD Mid and my brother grabbed himself a Socialist Approved Colt (he lives in MA). My wife, not thrilled, but tolerant, bought me a new frying pan. Sounds like a fair deal to me.

Thanks for the assistance Jeremy at Virginia Arms Co.

https://danieldefense.com/rifles/mid-le ... ne-v3.html

Re: Lets see those Christmas goodies...

Posted: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 14:15:16
by meak99
Target and shooting glasses were my only gun related presents from the wife.... that's okay, Fredericksburg gun show is this weekend and I'll be looking for a .22LR pistol. Like Kuda, my wife is certainly not thrilled about my guns, but is tolerant... for now.

Re: Lets see those Christmas goodies...

Posted: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 16:22:06
by Jakeiscrazy
Couple rifle/shotgun cases. A Kodak Zi8(test vid below). Also got a MagLED(3D), it has a lot of throw! Very nice for if you here something weirds outside.

Re: Lets see those Christmas goodies...

Posted: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 17:30:32
by gunderwood
Kuda wrote:My dad, formally the cheapest man ever (seriously - he'd wear a pair of LL Bean boat shoes for ten years and return them b/c he did not get value out of them), bought my brother and I our first ARs. I picked out a DD Mid and my brother grabbed himself a Socialist Approved Colt (he lives in MA). My wife, not thrilled, but tolerant, bought me a new frying pan. Sounds like a fair deal to me.

Thanks for the assistance Jeremy at Virginia Arms Co.

https://danieldefense.com/rifles/mid-le ... ne-v3.html
A DD M4V3 is a NICE gift! I like mine a lot.

Re: Lets see those Christmas goodies...

Posted: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 13:13:54
by Riana
KaosDad wrote:and a Disney Pretty Pretty Princess Magic Wand. :hysterical:
Pictures or it didn't happen. :hysterical:

We haven't had our Christmas yet - since we travelled on Christmas, we made the decision to move our family gift-exchanging to New Year's Eve/Day. I don't expect any gun stuff, but I'm sure I'll enjoy whatever I get (and I KNOW our son will love what "Santa" is bringing us...) :clap: :clapping: