Re: Big Drug Raid
Posted: Mon, 10 May 2010 10:25:17
Yes Travis we all know that you hate any type of Law Enforcement and that you believe that any type of harm that can come to them you condone. Did you ever stop to think that they too are mother's and father's and just do the job that they were hired for. And yes they are my people and you are not because you could not fill anyone of their shoes or have the ball's to do the job that they do. Yes it take's ball's and hart to put on that uniform and weapon each day and walkout the door never knowing if you will return and I am sure that you do not have either. You can only pour venom from your fingertip's onto a computer for everyone to read but tell me what do you or did you do for a living. You know that I was a Police Sergeant and I think that I had an honarable career, what did or do you do big mouth. You have made this personnel by calling me and all other people in Law Enforcement a Goon Fraternity.
You state that ( that child is going to be damaged for life - and probably exhibit a mean streak as well as a vengeful dispiostion towards law enforcement for the rest of his day's. So I suppose that you as a child was put into the same position or one like it and have now become the way you are.
It show's how little you know with your statement about Afghanistan, if you ever had the ball's to go into the Military and go to a conflict like in Afghanistan you would find out real quick that those people do shoot back just like I did and will still do at anytime.
Bill
You state that ( that child is going to be damaged for life - and probably exhibit a mean streak as well as a vengeful dispiostion towards law enforcement for the rest of his day's. So I suppose that you as a child was put into the same position or one like it and have now become the way you are.
It show's how little you know with your statement about Afghanistan, if you ever had the ball's to go into the Military and go to a conflict like in Afghanistan you would find out real quick that those people do shoot back just like I did and will still do at anytime.
Bill