Page 2 of 2

Re: Caption This Picture

Posted: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 12:46:22
by KennyS
Sorry for not being able to look at you, but even the greatist American doctors could not get Palosie's head out from back there.

Re: Caption This Picture

Posted: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 19:40:57
by OakRidgeStars
No one has linked back to this thread yet....

http://vagunforum.net/national-discussi ... 0one#p2231

Re: Caption This Picture

Posted: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 16:52:42
by novasig226r
Obama to emperor: "So, have I opened the doors to America wide enough for another Pearl?"

:whistle: (i'm getting banned like a firearm, aren't i)

Re: Caption This Picture

Posted: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 16:58:56
by KennyS
Now I know how Pinocchio feels, my nose is getting heavier by the day....

Re: Caption This Picture

Posted: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 17:02:47
by zephyp
novasig226r wrote:Obama to emperor: "So, have I opened the doors to America wide enough for another Pearl?"

:whistle: (i'm getting banned like a firearm, aren't i)
We'll just cut your end of the supper table off with a chain saw and then break your favorite bowl... :hysterical: