Page 2 of 2

Re: I think I have a problem...

Posted: Sun, 07 Jun 2015 13:56:45
by CCFan
Just make sure you have a cat...

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Re: I think I have a problem...

Posted: Sun, 07 Jun 2015 16:24:10
by Reverenddel
The thing that's odd, have ya'll looked on the shelf, and seen an oddball caliber that you would NEVER think of owning, but have reconsidered because "ammo is so prevalent"?

Just kept staring at it... thinking... "damn, I might have to buy a rifle/pistol in that caliber with 1k rounds just in case." (17 HMR, and .40 SW)

(shakes head) I have no more room for new calibers, but it's a fleeting thought.

Re: I think I have a problem...

Posted: Sun, 07 Jun 2015 21:07:41
by binabink
Dunno how many of you have smartphones, but I found this to keep track of what I have on hand:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ammobas ... 58550?mt=8

Re: I think I have a problem...

Posted: Sun, 07 Jun 2015 22:16:11
by Snakester
Reverenddel wrote:The thing that's odd, have ya'll looked on the shelf, and seen an oddball caliber that you would NEVER think of owning, but have reconsidered because "ammo is so prevalent"?

Just kept staring at it... thinking... "damn, I might have to buy a rifle/pistol in that caliber with 1k rounds just in case." (17 HMR, and .40 SW)

(shakes head) I have no more room for new calibers, but it's a fleeting thought.
A couple years ago I got to shoot a Henry 45/70 . I had been thinking for a while about another Lever Rifle and wanted something a little different. I was seeing 45/70 everywhere even when most ammo was not available . So I started buying and now I have close to 2K rounds. At this time I haven't bought the Henry and have even looked at a H&R single shot. I'll have the ammo if I ever do buy one !