Page 2 of 2

Re: BATF Letter - Their future plans

Posted: Sun, 03 Aug 2014 18:22:34
by RO73
Reverenddel wrote:I have an idea. How about removing SBR's, and Suppressors off the NFA lists? Talk about removing the workload....

Most SBR's, aren't used in crimes, neither are suppressors. (shrugs) Just a thought.
I couldn't agree with you more. It makes absolutely no sense but then again, name one anti 2A law that does.

Re: BATF Letter - Their future plans

Posted: Mon, 04 Aug 2014 16:32:07
by RO73
bryanrheem wrote:RO73,

Keep us updated. I'm going to put in another Form 1 here soon.
One more.

E-form 1 submitted 6/24/14
Approved today 8/4/14.

Can't beat that!

Re: BATF Letter - Their future plans

Posted: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 16:04:49
by bryanrheem
RO73,

Didn't happen unless I see pics!

I need to hurry up and start my M92 SBR build!

Re: BATF Letter - Their future plans

Posted: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 16:39:21
by RO73
bryanrheem wrote:RO73,

Didn't happen unless I see pics!

I need to hurry up and start my M92 SBR build!
Here you go. My two shorties.

Image

Re: BATF Letter - Their future plans

Posted: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 14:26:49
by bryanrheem
That SBS is so nice!!! Well done!

Re: BATF Letter - Their future plans

Posted: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 15:10:58
by RO73
bryanrheem wrote:That SBS is so nice!!! Well done!
Thank you Sir!