Page 2 of 2
Re: Is National CC Reciprocity in Our Future?
Posted: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 18:17:57
by vabeachman
Well if Harry Reid is against it, I for it. Do agree that is already in place with the 2'nd Amendment, but our Government is not recognizing
our rights anymore. I hope it doesn't lead to any type of National Registry. I read that article about the guy getting messed over by the cops in MD. just for having a permit. That is scary to me.
Re: Is National CC Reciprocity in Our Future?
Posted: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 19:06:24
by Remek
It wouldn't, but if I've learned anything, I've learned that the government will increase control. If they lay off, it's one less area to worry about. If this went national, it suddenly opens the debates to what the certifications should be, and suddenly we are staring at permits only for the connected. I'd like to stay state oriented for now.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ] 
Re: Is National CC Reciprocity in Our Future?
Posted: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 19:08:49
by Remek
Vaceachmen, agreed to the last sentence. Reid being for or against something is irrelevant for me. He's not thought about much except what Obummer wants, and Obummer hasn't thought in years. I just cannot trust the government to get involved anymore on this issue. Really any issue, but is am more versed here than others.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ] 