Page 2 of 2
Re: 29 percent of voters think 'armed revolution' might be neede
Posted: Mon, 06 May 2013 09:20:03
by dorminWS
Kreutz wrote:SHMIV wrote:Rev, I try to maintain that sort of optism, but I have to wonder if Kreutz is right when he suggests that a reset is the only viable option. And, I can't fathom that a reset would be peaceful.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ] 
At this point doing anything to reverse the trend is the equivalent of spitting on the charred wreckage of your home long after it burned down to put the fire out.
A futile gesture.
On the bright side the collapse of the current.....
thing commonly referred to as "America" can be viewed with bittersweet relief, like seeing a long suffering, tumor-ridden cancer patient breathe their last.
Yes there will be pain and tears, but at least dear old beloved Uncle Sam isn't riddled with bedsores and caked with his own feces anymore. I mean, who wants to remember him like this anyway?
He can be buried, mourned, and life will go on.
His estate will likely go to his 50 fractious children who will be requesting donations in lieu of flowers.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
"50 fractious children"? A lot of folks, at this point, might argue it was 15 or 20 fractious, stupid, lazy, dissipated bastards in various stages of insolvency and 30 to 35 disaffected and rebellious slaves.
Re: 29 percent of voters think 'armed revolution' might be neede
Posted: Mon, 06 May 2013 10:42:45
by Reverenddel
Once more, would factions combine? Think of Texas, New Mexico, and Oklahoma as a nation. Va would love part of NoVa to D.C. Maryland, but perhaps get WVA back.
NC/SC/GA as one region...
In truth? You'd have 10 nations in one old nation.
Re: 29 percent of voters think 'armed revolution' might be neede
Posted: Mon, 06 May 2013 13:25:56
by Kreutz
dorminWS wrote:"50 fractious children"? A lot of folks, at this point, might argue it was 15 or 20 fractious, stupid, lazy, dissipated bastards in various stages of insolvency and 30 to 35 disaffected and rebellious slaves.
Ah, who knows, at the time the FedGov finally goes splat there will be 50 states. What happens after that is anybodys guess.
Reverenddel wrote:Once more, would factions combine? Think of Texas, New Mexico, and Oklahoma as a nation. Va would love part of NoVa to D.C. Maryland, but perhaps get WVA back.
NC/SC/GA as one region...
In truth? You'd have 10 nations in one old nation.
Could be, some unions would be very logical.
Or existing states could further fragment, especially ones in already precarious socioeconomic states, I could easily see NorCal splitting off from the rest of California, or Long Island leaving NY.
Re: 29 percent of voters think 'armed revolution' might be neede
Posted: Mon, 06 May 2013 13:40:40
by FiremanBob
For some perspective and understanding of why our Revolution was such a success, and such a great moral endeavor, check out the new book, "American Insurgents, American Patriots" by TH Breen.
We did not then have the ignorant, illiterate, consumerist society we are saddled with today. We here have often said that the Left's strategy is to dehumanize the American people, to turn them into sheep, so that they can be easily controlled. The book makes clear why that element of their strategy is so critical to the maintenance of their regime.
Re: 29 percent of voters think 'armed revolution' might be neede
Posted: Tue, 07 May 2013 08:03:04
by vaeevictiss
I think it is already too late to save the nation. We can only try to keep our heads down until were in the ground.
There is not nearly the support like there was during the American revolution. We have so much more communication and social networking and we still don't have the allegiance that the original patriots had.
There has been a fundamental change of education that has been raising the next generation of politicians that will stop at nothing to push the government as hard as it can. You can easily say we as parents need to get involved... But there are far more parents that do not... And it is those children who will become the law makers on the federal chess board.
You can even see it with gun owners... Any law that gets talked about they say they will not follow it, but when it passes they submit. They lecture other gun owners how stupid they are to break some unconstitutional law and turn into forum lawyers and telling them to get ready for prison... Blah blah blah.
Where is the breaking point? Where do you say "f*** it, that law is bullshit, and I'm not following it". At what point of talking a mean game on how you will never give up your guns, actually pushes you to pulling the trigger on the men kicking in your door? At what point will the blood of patriots and tyrants actually spill to fix things as the framers stated?
We are a breed of people on the side of liberty that will never look good... And that is something you cannot change. I grew up in the north... I digress...I have visited old cemeteries and battlegrounds. The Union soldiers have beautiful, intricate, burial sites. The Confederate soldiers... dumped in mass graves.
They were the terrorists of the day. It's not like the movies. There is no heroic music playing, there is no cool slow motion effects, there no angels... When it comes down to it... You are a f*** terrorist. Deal with it.
So what's the breaking point? We've lost the country and nothing short of rivers of blood will fix it. What are you willing to do? What are you willing to sacrifice to save liberty and quite possibly start something bigger than yourself and make other people follow suit.
When they come kicking in your door, and you fire on them, I don't care how much training you have, you will be killed. You will not die a heroes death, you will not be a martyr, you will die as filthy scum. If you managed to get any before they got you, you will be filthy cop killing scum... But it will be better then living in the world you would have gave up... But quite possibly could be the spark to start a wildfire.
Are any of you willing to do that? I don't plan on living the life of a sheep with poor quality Chinese made fencing around my pen.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Re: 29 percent of voters think 'armed revolution' might be neede
Posted: Tue, 07 May 2013 08:22:36
by vaeevictiss
Continued...
I fought for my country, I served in Iraq, and still, not a day goes by that I feel ashamed of not dying out there. At least once a week I have horrible dreams of poop blowing up and dismembered bodies. If you think I am willing to just give up anything I have earned you are out of your god damn mind. I will die free before I live as a slave in the country I was willing to give everything for.