Page 2 of 2
Re: What was your first gun?
Posted: Tue, 01 May 2012 12:41:09
by Palladin
Crosman 760 - I put over 25,000 BBs through it and lord knows how many pellets.
I looked like a darned fiddler crab from pumping that thing.

Re: What was your first gun?
Posted: Tue, 01 May 2012 22:04:42
by thekinetic
Ruger 10/22 carbine, I was 10 years old. Did I mention I love my dad!
I still have the freaking gun and it's still my favorite!
Re: What was your first gun?
Posted: Wed, 02 May 2012 00:45:16
by Jfost11
The first gun I fired was a Rossi .38 special. I was no expert marksman at that time but still, it was not what you would call a tack driver. The first gun I could call my own was my dad's old Marlin lever action 30-30. It's not a beauty queen or a powerhouse but you can shoot it all day long, it's accurate enough to get the job done, and it'll probably still be around after I'm gone.