Crimson Trace Laser Grips on 1911

Post your (General Firearms Related) question and it's likely that someone can give you the answer
Post Reply
OakRidgeStars
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter
Posts: 14108
Joined: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 10:13:20

Crimson Trace Laser Grips on 1911

Post by OakRidgeStars »

In an effort to use my 10% discount at AIG as soon as possible, I'm looking at laser grips from Crimson Trace. Their website is not very clear as to what would be the best grip for my Kimber Pro Carry II HD. Has anyone used these on a 4" barreled 1911 w/o the ambidextrous safety?.
User avatar
allingeneral
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 9678
Joined: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 17:38:25
Location: King George, Virginia
Contact:

Re: Crimson Trace Laser Grips on 1911

Post by allingeneral »

I wish I could provide more info on this, but I don't have any first-hand knowledge of the fit you're looking for. Hopefully someone else can chime in.
Please consider a DONATION to VGOF to help cover our operating costs

Image
OakRidgeStars
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter
Posts: 14108
Joined: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 10:13:20

Re: Crimson Trace Laser Grips on 1911

Post by OakRidgeStars »

I found the answer!. The correct grips from Crimson Trace is model LG-401P9-1911, or SKU 5060061 at AIG Tactical. Rick, order is coming your way 8)
User avatar
allingeneral
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 9678
Joined: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 17:38:25
Location: King George, Virginia
Contact:

Re: Crimson Trace Laser Grips on 1911

Post by allingeneral »

OakRidgeStars wrote:I found the answer!. The correct grips from Crimson Trace is model LG-401P9-1911, or SKU 5060061 at AIG Tactical. Rick, order is coming your way 8)
Got it. Should ship tomorrow. Thanks!
Please consider a DONATION to VGOF to help cover our operating costs

Image
Post Reply

Return to “Question and Answer”