Mostly interested in German (will probably get a Steyr 95) or British small arms(ideally a Webley revolver .455), maybe someone has had dealings with someone?
Most C&R sites sell Russian Empire or Eastern Bloc stuff it seems.
Anyone deal in WW1 C&R?
-
OakRidgeStars
- VGOF Gold Supporter

- Posts: 14108
- Joined: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 10:13:20
Re: Anyone deal in WW1 C&R?
LOL, was gonna get the Steyr from there, guess thats it huh? Thanks anyway man.
Re: Anyone deal in WW1 C&R?
Whoa, where'd you find these guys? Will take me awhile to just get through the first one, thanks!!
Re: Anyone deal in WW1 C&R?
Tidewater Military Traders, aka "Echoes of Glory". Their website (http://classicfirearmsechoesofglory.com/) isn't great, but their store is. It is located in Virginia Beach. They have frequent online auctions as well.
Re: Anyone deal in WW1 C&R?
I've dealt with all three. You have to be careful with Salter and Kroh, at least with British stuff, as they pretty consistently overgrade their wares. They do get some very rare and unusual items, though, which is why I keep tabs on them.Kreutz wrote:Whoa, where'd you find these guys?
Brian I can recommend unreservedly. His stuff is legit, and if it has any issues, he'll tell you. Usually it doesn't, beyond the usual rebarreling, replacement parts, etc. that are a fact of life for old military guns. (He is a personal friend, so full disclosure.)
If you need more options, let me know. I also have a list of overseas dealers if you're willing to look further afield for something a little more special.
Re: Anyone deal in WW1 C&R?
nice links. Don't forget http://classicarms.us/firearms.htm . Thats where I picked up my m-91 dragoon cheap.
"The deeper sorrow cleaves into your soul the greater it's capacity to contain joy" -DeSade
when in doubt set it on fire.
when in doubt set it on fire.


