Crimson Trace Laser Grips on 1911
-
OakRidgeStars
- VGOF Gold Supporter

- Posts: 14108
- Joined: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 10:13:20
Crimson Trace Laser Grips on 1911
In an effort to use my 10% discount at AIG as soon as possible, I'm looking at laser grips from Crimson Trace. Their website is not very clear as to what would be the best grip for my Kimber Pro Carry II HD. Has anyone used these on a 4" barreled 1911 w/o the ambidextrous safety?.
- allingeneral
- Site Admin

- Posts: 9678
- Joined: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 17:38:25
- Location: King George, Virginia
- Contact:
Re: Crimson Trace Laser Grips on 1911
I wish I could provide more info on this, but I don't have any first-hand knowledge of the fit you're looking for. Hopefully someone else can chime in.
-
OakRidgeStars
- VGOF Gold Supporter

- Posts: 14108
- Joined: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 10:13:20
Re: Crimson Trace Laser Grips on 1911
I found the answer!. The correct grips from Crimson Trace is model LG-401P9-1911, or SKU 5060061 at AIG Tactical. Rick, order is coming your way 
- allingeneral
- Site Admin

- Posts: 9678
- Joined: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 17:38:25
- Location: King George, Virginia
- Contact:
Re: Crimson Trace Laser Grips on 1911
Got it. Should ship tomorrow. Thanks!OakRidgeStars wrote:I found the answer!. The correct grips from Crimson Trace is model LG-401P9-1911, or SKU 5060061 at AIG Tactical. Rick, order is coming your way
