http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvzAt9Yx7s8
Glad to say that I haven't hardly watched the super bowl (or any football, for that matter) for the past 25 or 30 years.
NFL bans Daniel Defense ad for super bowl
- trailrunner
- Sharp Shooter

- Posts: 459
- Joined: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 11:50:44
- Location: Springfield VA
- Jakeiscrazy
- VGOF Silver Supporter

- Posts: 3519
- Joined: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 10:06:02
- Location: Chesterfield, VA
Re: NFL bans Daniel Defense ad for super bowl
Can't say I'm surprised for the same folks that employ Bob Costa. They ran Bloomberg's antigun ad last year but balance is something they don't care about. I will say it raises my opinion of DD that they would front the cash to run this ad. I hope they find some network to run it on even if it isn't the superbowl.
“Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy, its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery.”
-Winston Churchill
-Winston Churchill
- dorminWS
- VGOF Platinum Supporter

- Posts: 7163
- Joined: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 15:00:41
- Location: extreme SW VA
Re: NFL bans Daniel Defense ad for super bowl
I wrote off the NFL back during the Carter administration when they went on strike. Haven't watched an NFL game if I had the choice not to since. I think all gun owners should boycott the NFL and all its sponsors. Organize letter-writing campaigns to all its advertisers. "Course, we'll have to pass the hat and hire somebody to watch it to find out who to boycott and intimidate............
"The Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse, or rest on inference." -Thomas Jefferson
Gun-crazy? Me? I'd say the gun-crazy ones are the ones that don’t HAVE one.
Gun-crazy? Me? I'd say the gun-crazy ones are the ones that don’t HAVE one.
- SHMIV
- Sharp Shooter

- Posts: 5741
- Joined: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 21:15:31
- Location: Where ever I go, there I am.
Re: NFL bans Daniel Defense ad for super bowl
One more reason I'm not a sports fan.
In my opinion, all the players are over paid and over valued.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
In my opinion, all the players are over paid and over valued.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

"Send lawyers, guns, and money; the $#!t has hit the fan!" - Warren Zevon
Re: NFL bans Daniel Defense ad for super bowl
Bingo. If I wanted to be amused by black felons I'll just watch Cops. Fck sports.SHMIV wrote:One more reason I'm not a sports fan.
In my opinion, all the players are over paid and over valued.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]