Proactive Shooters' weekday Defensive Handgun I class

A place for people to interact directly with the staff at Proactive Shooters. Find out about upcoming specials, events and news from the Metro Richmond and Central Virginia area.

Moderator: ProShooter

Post Reply
User avatar
ProShooter
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter
Posts: 2176
Joined: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 15:46:51
Location: Richmond, Va.
Contact:

Proactive Shooters' weekday Defensive Handgun I class

Post by ProShooter »

Weekday Defensive Handgun I class added to our training calendar!

You have asked for it, and we've listened!

We have scheduled a weekday Defensive Handgun I class for Wednesday, March 27, 2013 from 9am - 5pm. Registration is open on our website. More weekday classes to be added soon.

Visit our webpage to register -
- http://proactiveshooters.com/defensive-handgun-i-2/
Image

http://www.ProactiveShooters.com

NRA Certified Instructor
Utah State Certified Instructor
NRA Membership Recruiter
NRA RTBAV Instructor
NRA Chief RSO


"Make your gun go to work, and carry every day!"
Post Reply

Return to “Proactive Shooters - Firearms Safety Training”