Va. Resident purchasing firearms from Md. Resident

Post your (General Firearms Related) question and it's likely that someone can give you the answer
Post Reply
User avatar
Molfeens
VGOF Bronze Supporter
VGOF Bronze Supporter
Posts: 101
Joined: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 22:11:06

Va. Resident purchasing firearms from Md. Resident

Post by Molfeens »

Hi all,

I am sure I can do some research and figure this out but I figured I would go to the well.

Recent widow has a safe with some long guns and pistols she is trying to sell as a package deal.

How do I legally purchase and transfer them to Virginia?

Thanks!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
User avatar
Riposite
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter
Posts: 424
Joined: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 09:34:55

Re: Va. Resident purchasing firearms from Md. Resident

Post by Riposite »

I think you'd have to do the transfer through an FFL in Virginia
Post Reply

Return to “Question and Answer”