New Bumper Stickers

Contact your Federal or State Representative and Delegates. Send them an email and let them know that you want them to fight for your Second Amendment Rights.
Forum rules
Gun related political postings are welcome here. If it's not firearm related, please don't post it.
Post Reply
User avatar
allingeneral
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 9678
Joined: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 17:38:25
Location: King George, Virginia
Contact:

New Bumper Stickers

Post by allingeneral »

A friend sent me these...there are a couple of really good ones. I'm trying to decide which one I want to put on the back of my truck between the McCain and NRA stickers.

:clap: :hysterical: :bangin: :doh: :dunno: :50cal:

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Please consider a DONATION to VGOF to help cover our operating costs

Image
OakRidgeStars
VGOF Gold Supporter
VGOF Gold Supporter
Posts: 14108
Joined: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 10:13:20

Re: New Bumper Stickers

Post by OakRidgeStars »

nice :clap:
User avatar
Cliff
On Target
On Target
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 22:20:30

Re: New Bumper Stickers

Post by Cliff »

Very nice. :thumbsup:
"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill
Moccasin

Re: New Bumper Stickers

Post by Moccasin »

Ok, so if what were sent to you are actually larger then this is something you should email to everyone in the forum. I'm afraid if I resize them to print they may become distorted and I'd really prefer they remain legible. :D
User avatar
allingeneral
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 9678
Joined: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 17:38:25
Location: King George, Virginia
Contact:

Re: New Bumper Stickers

Post by allingeneral »

Please consider a DONATION to VGOF to help cover our operating costs

Image
User avatar
Vahunter
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter
Posts: 1508
Joined: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 17:07:05
Location: Charlotte County

Re: New Bumper Stickers

Post by Vahunter »

I have one on my truck that says..... GUN LOVIN',BITTER BIBLE THUMPIN' WHITE PERSON :clap:

One on my company truck.... OBAMA WANTS YOUR GUN AND YOUR WALLET.
User avatar
Vahunter
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter
Posts: 1508
Joined: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 17:07:05
Location: Charlotte County

Re: New Bumper Stickers

Post by Vahunter »

I just found a Obama button.

Image
Post Reply

Return to “Virginia and National Politics (Firearm Related Only)”