Need some ffl03 bound book help

Discussion about Curios and Relics and the special rules that apply to ownership and sale of these firearms.
Post Reply
User avatar
Kreutz
VGOF Silver Supporter
VGOF Silver Supporter
Posts: 4318
Joined: Sat, 06 Nov 2010 10:26:42

Need some ffl03 bound book help

Post by Kreutz »

Theres a field I'm not 100% of, and I cant find mention of it in the 400lbs of paperwork that the ATF sent me. It has the following fields, all self explanatory:

Manufacturer or importer, model, serial #, then....type. What does that mean, "type"?

Input is appreciated!
User avatar
Hiwaytahell
VGOF Silver Supporter
VGOF Silver Supporter
Posts: 730
Joined: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 15:35:12
Location: Alexandria

Re: Need some ffl03 bound book help

Post by Hiwaytahell »

Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun I think.
Semi auto for each category.
I can't find my logbook at the moment however...but thats what I wrote.
Image
User avatar
Diomed
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter
Posts: 1891
Joined: Tue, 09 Mar 2010 02:28:14
Location: Central VA
Contact:

Re: Need some ffl03 bound book help

Post by Diomed »

Should be the same as for any other FFL, pistol, rifle, shotgun, receiver, firearm, silencer, machinegun, destructive device...
User avatar
ImmortalArms
Marksman
Marksman
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 23:29:09
Location: Culpeper, VA
Contact:

Re: Need some ffl03 bound book help

Post by ImmortalArms »

Diomed wrote:Should be the same as for any other FFL, pistol, rifle, shotgun, receiver, firearm, silencer, machinegun, destructive device...
Don't forget revolver ;)
"Come get quiet"
We are located in Culpeper.
http://immortalarms.com
https://www.facebook.com/immortal.arms
Certified Sig Sauer Armorer
Certified Glock Armorer
NRA Certified Instructor/RSO
Post Reply

Return to “Curios and Relics”