360 Rnds 9mm Ammo $126 Va Beach

When your item has been sold or your ad has been satisfied, moderators will move your post here and lock it to prevent further replies.
Forum rules
Ads that have been completed are kept here for 6 months in case buyer or seller need to contact one another after completion of a transaction.
tperk100
Marksman
Marksman

360 Rnds 9mm Ammo $126 Va Beach

Post by tperk100 »

Primer End.JPG
Primer End.JPG (72.27 KiB) Viewed 806 times
9mm 124g FMJ.JPG
9mm 124g FMJ.JPG (85.51 KiB) Viewed 806 times
9mm 115G FMJ.JPG
9mm 115G FMJ.JPG (88.2 KiB) Viewed 806 times
131 Rnds 9mm 124g FMC
229 Rnds 9mm 115g FMC
$126 Cash. Price is firm. No trades. No partial sales. Must buy all or none.

These are re-loads that I bought about ten years back at a gun show. I am selling them for two reasons.

One, as I get older I am downsizing and disposing of a lot of material possessions that I do not anticipate using any more.

Two, and this is IMPORTANT. I’m guessing that, over the years I have fired only about 100 of these rounds through 4 different 9’s. If I remember correctly the rounds fired OK in two Rugers that I no longer own. However, roughly 35% of the rounds “jammed” the slides in two different Sigs that I no longer own. Two or three of the jammed casings were “exploded” and “fragmented” around the primer area. The magazine was expelled from one of my Sigs three times. I do not know for sure, but I think the problems were only with the 124g loads. Anyway, this is why I have not tried to fire any more of the 124 or 115 g.

Years ago, I was a re-loader. I suspect some or maybe even all of these re-loads are too hot (too much gunpowder). Will they fire OK in your gun? Your guess is as good as mine. And this is why I am asking only $.35 per round.

Lastly, I will not take ANY responsibility whatsoever for any property damage or personal injury that you incur. You have been warned. Your purchase and use of this ammo is STRICTLY AT YOUR OWN RISK.

I am located in VA Beach not too far from Lynnhaven Mall.

Interested?
Call me (Tom) at 757-498-7884
Tom P in Sunny Virginia Beach
tperk100
Marksman
Marksman

Re: 360 Rnds 9mm Ammo $126 Va Beach

Post by tperk100 »

SOLD!
Tom P in Sunny Virginia Beach

Return to “Sold or Completed Ads”