Home grown, high quality custom holsters and gear!

Businesses list your storefront (online or brick/mortar), Gun Shop, Shooting Range or other firearm related business interest here.
Forum rules
-------------------------------------------------------------
You must have 10 posts elsewhere in the forum before you can post here
YoungGunVA
Marksman
Marksman

Home grown, high quality custom holsters and gear!

Post by YoungGunVA »

Hey VGOF!
I apologize for my extended hiatus from the forum. Ive been pretty slammed working on some really cool stuff! As most of you know, ThinkFast Custom Kydex has been in operation for just over a year now and things are going great. I know some of you are proud owners of a ThinkFast holster or other piece of gear and I want to thank you all for your support. I also wanted to let everyone know that from now until 03/01/14 all of our Stalker and NightStalker outside the waistband holsters will be on sale for 10% off! There is no code needed as the discount is pre applied. Just choose your options, add to cart, and checkout! Go to www.thinkfastholsters.com to order.

Also, for all MIL/LEO/FIRE/EMS, remember that you are eligible to recieve an ADDITIONAL 10% off of your order. Simply follow the directions in our FAQ section on the site for how to go about getting your discount code.

I hope to see some orders come in from you guys soon! I always enjoy making gear for my fellow members of the Commonwealth!
"I've always heard that the good die young. At least I know that I'll die young."
JustinCase
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

Re: Home grown, high quality custom holsters and gear!

Post by JustinCase »

I would like to see Tapco AK mags added to the site please.

Respectfully,
JC
YoungGunVA
Marksman
Marksman

Post by YoungGunVA »

Justin,
We dont get enough orders for the tapco mags (we have had zero requests to date for such an item) to justify adding those to the site as a permanent option, however, we would be more than happy to make a custom carrier to accomodate the tapco mags. It would just require you to send in the mags so the carrier(s) could be made.
"I've always heard that the good die young. At least I know that I'll die young."
andykim
Marksman
Marksman

Post by andykim »

Youngun , Out of business? New site link?
Thank you
Palladin
VGOF Platinum Supporter
VGOF Platinum Supporter

Post by Palladin »

linky doesn't work for me either...
Now is the time for all good men to get off their rusty dustys...

Return to “Merchant Advertising”