ThinkFast Custom Kydex

Businesses list your storefront (online or brick/mortar), Gun Shop, Shooting Range or other firearm related business interest here.
Forum rules
-------------------------------------------------------------
You must have 10 posts elsewhere in the forum before you can post here
YoungGunVA
Marksman
Marksman

ThinkFast Custom Kydex

Post by YoungGunVA »

good day VGOF! I have been away from the forums for a while trying to get my business off the ground and since its finally starting to flow smoothly (for the most part) I wanted to throw a thread up here to spread the word. I have worked with a few of you guys already and I want to thank everyone for their support and kind words!

ThinkFast Custom Kydex makes high quality custom kydex gear to fit any need. From the everyday "sheepdog" to the most highly trained, professional gun fighter. We offer a wide range of gear from holsters to magazine carriers to handcuff carriers and so on. If you have a specific need that other main stream companies dont offer, feel free to ask me and we will work together to figure out the best solution. I pride myself on the quality of my product as well as my customer service. As I am still getting everything up and running I currently only work through email. A website is in the works. If you would like to order please email me at thinkfastholsters@gmail.com and like our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/thinkfastholsters. I look forward to working with you!
Attachments
image-2552014019.jpg
image-2552014019.jpg (30.12 KiB) Viewed 2377 times
"I've always heard that the good die young. At least I know that I'll die young."
ShotgunBlast
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

Re: ThinkFast Custom Kydex

Post by ShotgunBlast »

I have been wearing the IWB holster that Chad made me from sun up to sun down every day since the end of October. That sucker is comfortable! The loops and snaps show no sign of wear and everything is just as sturdy as the day I got it. Being this was my first holster I had a ton of questions and Chad was able to answer all of them and get me what I wanted. Great guy!
mtbinva
Sharp Shooter
Sharp Shooter

Post by mtbinva »

I'll be getting a hold of you soon. Thanks, and great work!
Jbecker
Marksman
Marksman

Post by Jbecker »

Email sent.
YoungGunVA
Marksman
Marksman

Post by YoungGunVA »

ShotgunBlast wrote:I have been wearing the IWB holster that Chad made me from sun up to sun down every day since the end of October. That sucker is comfortable! The loops and snaps show no sign of wear and everything is just as sturdy as the day I got it. Being this was my first holster I had a ton of questions and Chad was able to answer all of them and get me what I wanted. Great guy!
Thanks for the review bud!!!
"I've always heard that the good die young. At least I know that I'll die young."
YoungGunVA
Marksman
Marksman

Post by YoungGunVA »

Forgive me for the lack of photos. I am typically only on the forums while at work and I didnt have a way of getting my photos on this computer. I have since gotten ahold of a few so here they are. Feel free to email me if you would like to order! My contact info is included in my signature.
Attachments
G23 in our Minimalist IWB holster.
G23 in our Minimalist IWB holster.
g23.jpg (8.06 KiB) Viewed 2168 times
1911 OWB holster in desert digital camo with coyote tan eyelets.
1911 OWB holster in desert digital camo with coyote tan eyelets.
1911.jpg (30.72 KiB) Viewed 2168 times
S&W M&P w TLR-1 OWB in ATACS Arid camo.
S&W M&P w TLR-1 OWB in ATACS Arid camo.
atacs2.jpg (9.9 KiB) Viewed 2168 times
YoungGunVA
Marksman
Marksman

Post by YoungGunVA »

Get your order in soon! Lead times are currently back down to sub 4 weeks! Our webstore will be launching soon (http://www.thinkfastholsters.com) at which point, we expect those lead times to go back up. Place your order TODAY and mention "VA GUN FORUM" and get 10% off!
Attachments
Sig OWB.jpg
Sig OWB.jpg (4.02 KiB) Viewed 2079 times
YoungGunVA
Marksman
Marksman

Post by YoungGunVA »

Alright! We had a decent response to the 10% off deal the other day so we want to do something else. This time we are going to leave the offer open indefintely for FREE SHIPPING on every order with the mention of VGOF in your email to order!

Email thinkfastholsters@gmail.com to order! Website coming soon! :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbsup:

Return to “Merchant Advertising”