Search found 2 matches

by mjc3022
Mon, 01 Oct 2012 22:53:35
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: M&p shield in stock online
Replies: 4
Views: 1898

M&p shield in stock online

If anyone has been looking all over the internet for m&p shield as I have, Vance Outdoors has both the 40 and 9mm in stock for $430. Just ordered one in 9mm -- can't wait for it to arrive! http://www.vanceoutdoors.com/products2.cfm/ID/115177/name/smith-and-wesson-mp9-shield-9mm-3-18-bbl [ Post m...
by mjc3022
Mon, 13 Aug 2012 22:22:53
Forum: New Members Report Here
Topic: New member from Herndon
Replies: 9
Views: 1972

New member from Herndon

Hi all, I'm new to the forum and gun-owners community. I can already tell this place is like a treasure trove of knowledge and look forward to learning from all of you. Bought my first gun, a Ruger Sr-9 about a month ago. Absolutely love it, have put about a 1000 rounds through it at the NRA Range i...

Go to advanced search