Search found 3 matches

by pfries
Tue, 07 Aug 2012 22:47:43
Forum: Carrying Your Firearm
Topic: Where did you carry today? V1.0
Replies: 105
Views: 24542

Re: Where did you carry today? V1.0

Sunday went out to Wytheville met with family to pick up my daughter at the McDonalds at I-81 Exit 80 Fort Chiswell went in and had a bite no issues. Stopped at Huddle House on the North side of Abingdon as my daughter decided she was hungry. Great conversation with staff and patrons alike, my daugh...
by pfries
Sat, 21 Jul 2012 20:36:42
Forum: New Members Report Here
Topic: Hello from neighboring TN
Replies: 4
Views: 653

Re: Hello from neighboring TN

Well if that aint a warm welcome I don't know what is... lol
by pfries
Sat, 21 Jul 2012 20:00:17
Forum: New Members Report Here
Topic: Hello from neighboring TN
Replies: 4
Views: 653

Hello from neighboring TN

Hello to all, I have frequently lurked here as I live just outside Bristol on the TN side. Living so close I am in VA 10+ times a week, sometimes just for lunch. So this and a few other forums have been a wealth of knowledge and an indispensable method of keeping up with the ever changing laws. I ap...

Go to advanced search