Search found 2 matches

by ASEFirearms
Sat, 19 Nov 2011 13:36:10
Forum: Merchant Advertising
Topic: GIVEAWAY!! GIVEAWAY!! GIVEAWAY!!
Replies: 0
Views: 961

GIVEAWAY!! GIVEAWAY!! GIVEAWAY!!

Hey all please go to our new Face Book page at American Shooters Edge and Like. When we reach 500 and 1000 fans we will give away an ASE Range Bag. We are also giving away a copy of my book and T shirt for every 100 fans. We will us a random drawing to determine the winner. Pictures of the range bag...
by ASEFirearms
Sat, 19 Nov 2011 13:35:07
Forum: New Members Report Here
Topic: Hi Everyone
Replies: 3
Views: 673

Hi Everyone

My name is Sam Conway and I am the owner of American Shooters Edge a firearms dealership and training company. I have been a working firearms instructor for the past 20 Years. After serving in the 82nd Airborne Division for 4 years I started my career as an instructor with the United States Army Mar...

Go to advanced search